- LION 9: Learning and Intelligent OptimizatioN Conference (Lille, France, January 2015)
- ATOM2017 : Multiobjective Optimization Summer School
- MIC 2015 : 11th Metaheuristics International Conference (Agadir, Morocco, June 2015)
- META 2014: 5th International Conference on Metaheuristics and Nature Inspired Computing (Marrakech, Morocco, October 2014)
- AICCSA 2010: ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (Hammamet, Tunisia, October 2010)
- META 2010: 3rd International Conference on Metaheuristics and Nature Inspired Computing (Djerba, Tunisia, May 2010)
[ 2016 - ... ] Responsible of the 1st year GIS in Polytech Lille, Université Lille 1
[ 2014 - 2016 ] Responsible of the 1st year GIS apprentissage in Polytech Lille, Université Lille 1
RIC (Research innovation creation)
Days for second year master students to discover research topics and teams of our research lab
- 2013, 2014 : Demonstration and scientific vulgarisation of combinatorial optimization (problems and solving methods)
- 2010, 2011 : Talk about "What means doing a thesis?" : research works, implementation, writing, conference...
High school student
1 week where young student discover computer science and research.
- 2014, 2015, 2016 : Demonstration and scientific vulgarisation of combinatorial optimization (problems and solving methods)
2010-2012 | Vice-treasurer of TILDA : Association for the PhD Students of the LIFL (Computer science laboratory of Lille 1)
- Organization of conferences to inform the PhD students and post-docs on the principles of recruitment after the PhD
- Organization of conferences for new PhD students to know LIFL teams, to give tools and tricks for the thesis.